Now is the time to work with a marketing firm that understands how social media works and why it is constantly changing. We work with the top social media influencers. We provide consumers content they crave – expanding engagement and increasing interactions.
- Planning social media feed
- Organising photoshoots for the brand
- Writing blogs on behalf of client to create a more diverse content bank
- Influencer marketing / Celebrity Dressing & Endorsements
- Online reputation management - managing reviews for the brand
- Participation in online stories
- Promotional tie - ins with bloggers and other communities to expand the exposure to your brand exponentially.
Fètes & Soirèes
Want us to roll out the red carpet? We could do that. Need a photo backdrop flooded with your logo? Ok… sure.
But, those tired tactics have made their way down to even sweet sixteen parties and are frankly no longer effective.
We take more pride in hosting out-of-the box events for our clients that will render attendees incapable of staring at their smartphones for the night. Naturally, they may want to tweet about the awesome time that they had which we’d prefer and understand.
name it - we've designed, organized, planned & hosted it. - Pop up stores
- Brand launch parties
- Celebrity birthday & events
- Movie premiers
- Corporate get togethers
- Trade show events ** We also get that everyone has a food allergy/is gluten free/lactose intolerant and is afraid of clowns
From getting the right media attention for your brand to having influencers experiencing your product/ service and then talking about it.. we do it all!
- Media kit development
- Writing press releases & disseminating them amongst relevant media
- Hosting press meets
- Print placements
- Brand stories in magazines and online portals
Celebrity Cadeaux makes the act of giving gifts to a celebrity, personal. An act that can increase the visibility of a brand ten-fold with one ``Tweet``, Instagram photo, Facebook mention or a handwritten thank you note. We get how important it is when a celebrity ``likes`` your product or service and what that can do for a business. We also know how important it is for celebrities to receive items appropriate to themselves, their family and lifestyle. We actually have relationships with A list celebrities - we don't send product to a mailroom or an address on Google. Your product is hand-delivered to their home or office and they are actually expecting it! We know if it's worth the send and we use our relationships wisely.